National Council for Tibb is a Body Corporate, established under section 3 of UAH Act 1965, to promote and popularize the Unani, Ayurvedic and Homoeopathic System of Medicine, to regulate education and research in and to provide for the registration of practitioners of those systems of medicine, presently working under the administrative control of Ministry of National Health Services, Regulations & Coordination Islamabad.
Function of National Council for Tibb
- To consider applications for recognition of institutions.
- To secure the maintenance of standard of education.
- To make arrangements for the registration of duly qualified persons.
- To provide for research in the system of medicine.
- To appoint committees or sub-committees to perform any specified function.